Objectives and Results
The project development objective (PDO) is to strengthen: (i) the knowledge of targeted southern CSOs and LCs on REDD+ Readiness at the national level and (ii) knowledge exchange at the regional level.
Specifically, the project aims to achieve the following outcomes:
- National level capacity building activities on REDD+ undertaken by CSOs and LCs in FCPF countries in Asia-Pacific have resulted to strengthened communities and effective engagement with governments at local and national levels;
- Knowledge products on REDD+ have been developed and disseminated, and knowledge-sharing activities undertaken and shared with CSOs, LC, governments and other stakeholders in Asia-Pacific.
The achievement of the PDO will be measured using the following indicators:
- Share of target beneficiaries with knowledge score of 3 or more on REDD+ and related issues (Target: 80%)
- National knowledge exchange products disseminated in appropriate languages (Target: 7)
- Regional knowledge exchange products disseminated (Target: 5)
- Meetings held between civil society and LC representatives and national REDD+ decision making entities (Target: 7)
- Direct project beneficiaries, of which female (Target: 800, 40%)